What is the Fire Triangle, how do fires start, what can be done to prevent fires, which fire extinguisher should be used and on what fire, should I fight a fire and how to get every out safely.
All these questions plus much more is covered by this course, making it an invaluable qualification for anyone involved in the management of fire safety in any workplace. Subjects covered include:
- Hazards and risks associated with fire in the workplace
- How fire risk is controlled in the workplace
- The principles and practice of fire safety management at work
- The role of the nominated fire warden
The Level 2 Award in Fire Safety has been verified by CPD Verification Ltd as meeting the national occupational standards and criteria and therefore meets an employer’s due diligence in ensuring staff who require this level of training have been appropriately trained and assessed.
In addition to the high standard of training delivered by this online course, Fire wardens will find it invaluable having a range of documents which they can download to enable them to carry out their duties:
- Fire Drill Log
- Fire Emergency Plan
- Fire Detection and Alarm Systems Record
- Fire Extinguisher record of annual testing
- Fire Risk Assessment Form
- Fire Safety Audit
- Action required following fire safety audit