Through our partners courses are that are funded by the Government or the European Commission are normally offered free to the employer and employee (please note terms of funding may vary).
- All training is delivered direct to the employee in the work place
- Training leads to a NVQ/Diploma qualification or an Apprenticeship
- Underpinning knowledge is taught on a 1:1 basis or in small groups at the workplace.
- The employee is observed performing their daily tasks and assessed to national standards to prove their competence
- Achievement of your Apprenticeship consists of underpinning knowledge, being observed and collecting workplace documentation. English and Maths qualifications are also required depending on previous attainment.
Subject areas covered include:
- Health and Social Care
- Child Care
- Team Leading and Management
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
To find out what funding is available at the time to best and most cost effectively support your training aims please give us a call on 08456 520 028